The charts below show information about three different deserts around the world Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons

The charts below show information about three different deserts around the world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons.

The tables put the features of three variant deserts around the world located in different continents. It compares information of four features as diverse as -size, average annual rainfall, average temperatures, and temperature extremes.
Sahara desert which is in Africa is by far the vastest desert of all sizing 9 billion square kilometers. Followed by great basin desert locating in North America- at 305775 square kilometers and the Taklimakan placing in Asia- at 337600 square kilometers – are similar to each other in size. On the other hand, Taklimakan is quite the sparsest rainfall with only 1.0-centimeter average annual rainfall on its east part and 3.8 cm on its west part. Average yearly rainfall in Great Basin desert swings from 5.1 to 51 cm. Sahara desert -s annual rainfall swings from 7.6 to 12.7 in north and south respectively.
Temperature in full swing recorded in Sahara and great Basin near 57 c and for Taklimakan desert lowest recorded is -26.1 C .In winters- the Sahara desert saw the warmest weather among others while in Taklimakan and great Basin is nearly -8 C . In addition, the average temperature in summer for three deserts is quite similar.