The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between1985 and 1995 and Australia s share of the Japanese tourist market

The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between1985 and 1995 and Australia’s share of the Japanese tourist market.

Those given charts devises how many Japanese visiting other nations and the proptions of these tourists going to Australia for 11 following years, starting with 1985.

Overall, there is a light increase each year, from 1985 to 1995, in the number of travelling abroad in Japan; however, some fluctuactions of people visiting Australia had been showed.

A similar rising trend had occurred through the period, the number began with less than five millions and ended with more than 15 millions Japanese travelling overseas. Nevetheless, one particular drop happened between 1990 and 1991, from 11 to about 10.2 millions people.

Regarding to Australia, the data was first at 2% and started to have a remained development until 1989, whereas a dramatic decrease caused and brought the percentage back to nearly 4%. After this period, the development seems to have a slower rate and ended.