Essay topics: Comparison between the Japanese tourist numbers in between 1985 and 1995.
The former bar chart depicts the number of Japanese travel to the abroad, over a time course of 10 years, since 1985, measured in millions, whereas, the latter graph illustrates the share of Japanese tourists in Australia, over the same time period, measured in the percentage.
Over the period as a whole, the number of travellers to abroad from Japan significantly rose, over a time, and the same increasing trend was analysed in Australia - of Japanese tourists - as well.
In detail, the number of abroad travelled from Japan increase gradually with the same constant ratio, in first 5 years from 1985. Eventually, by observing an increase of approximately the half million tourists every year, the foreign Japanese tourist numbers ended at 10.5 Million in 1990 from 4.5 million in 1985. However, in the year 1992 and 1993, the numbers were same (12 million), before the slight fall in the year 1991. In the last 2 years, the foreign country visitors rose steeply with compared to the previous year ratio as approximately 1.8 million more people started the foreign trips, every year - which ended at roughly 15.1 million, in the year 1995.
On the other hand, the same increasing phenomena were analysed in the visit of Japanese to Australia, but on the smaller scale. Even, in this case, the abrupt growing trend was noticed up to the year 1988 (5%). In next years as well, the same increasing trend was found but minor fall occurred between the year 1988 in 1989. Interestingly, there was no Japanese visited Australia in the year 1995.
- Nowadays business face problems with new employees who just finished their education and lack of some interpersonal skills such and work in a team. what do u think what are the cause of this? how can it be resolved? (84)
- Due to technology, our traditional skills and was of living is altered. we can not prevent these change. what extent do u agree or disagree? (73)
- Comparison in expenditure by four main European countries. (78)
- nowadays young people know less about traditions and culture than in the past. what are the reasons for it? what can be done to improve the situation? (73)
- Comparison between the Japanese tourist numbers in between 1985 and 1995. (78)
- some experts say that it is better for children to Hindi learning a foreign language at primary school rather than Secondary School. do you think so and take advantages and disadvantages with your opinion. (73)
- Development of an island for tourism purposes. (84)
- some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change others however think that change is always a good thing discuss both views and give your own opinion (73)
- The comparison between marriage and divorce ratio in adults, between 1970 and 2000. (73)
- hould museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge, even a voluntary charge, be levied for admittance? Discuss this issue, and give your opinion. (67)