The diagram shows the process of making recycled paper from old newspaper Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and makes comparison where relevant

The diagrammatic representation delineates the information about the procedure to make recycle paper from the old newspaper by following nine steps.

It is evident from the chart that first step is crushing, old newspaper is crushed into the bowl. Further,in the second step 250 ml water is added into the bowl and do not disturb the bowl for 1 hour. After that, the water and newspaper in the bowl are mixed with help of electric mixer and the paste so formed are allowed to set on the tray and add 100 ml water respectively.

Moving further, sequentially mesh is used for picking the paste.after that, the paste is put in between the newspaper and roll it with the rolling pin. Afterwards, take the newspaper and allow it to set in the sunlight for 24 hours.

To conclude, to reuse the newspaper again recycling is the effective method, one can recycles the old newspaper easily at home.

that first step is crushing
that the first step is crushing

250 ml water is added into the bowl and do not disturb the bowl for 1 hour.

with help of electric mixer
with the help of electric mixer

the paste is put in between the newspaper and roll it with the rolling pin
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

Sentence: To conclude, to reuse the newspaper again recycling is the effective method, one can recycles the old newspaper easily at home.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and recycles