The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at Queen Mary Hospital since its construction in 1960 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

At first glance, the provided diagram enumerates information about the queen marry hospital refurbishment in the different years.

Look at the more closely to the diagram, it is noted that the hospital had four main buildings besides the mail road which were shopping center, farmland,car park and hospital during 1960.Moreover,they removed the farmland to nursing school after the construction of 1980 and divided the shopping center in to two parts like cancer center ,and pharmacy just linked to the hospital building

Moving towards the next category in 2000,a different pattern had shown,where the space of the cancer center had been extended wisely and shifted the nursery school towards the car park.

overall, it has been observed that the hospital building changed a lot during all the construction years and they used the same space very wisely and divided the whole plot in different buildings.