The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The first pie chart highlights the amount of energy which is consumed by typical Australian family while the other illustrates data about how much greenhouse gas pump out due to the causes of energy consumption.

On the whole, what are prominent from these charts with regard to the extreme usages of energy in heating and water heating aspects that contribute significant proportion of greenhouse gas emissions as by-products in order to upgrade living standard betterment.

If we glance at the first chart, over two-fifth of energy is consumed in heating sector, as opposed to 30% energy, which is account for water heating. On top of that, compared to the greenhouse gas emissions chart, undeniably, the rates of sending gas out in heating and water heating are declined less than expected amount.

Although refrigeration complies a small fraction over the whole sector in utilizing energy resource whereas the emission rate is doubled than its use.