The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These pie charts illustrate the energy consumption of an Australian family on average and how much greenhouse gas emission is produced by them. In overview, water heating seems to not only utlise much energy but also generate the great amount of emission.

It is clear that the majority of energy used for heating and water heating with the figure being 42% and 30%, respectively. Regarding remaining categories, 15% of total energy is spent on other appliances while that of refrigeration, cooling and lighting account for very small percentage which ranging from 2% to 70%.

Looking at the emission chart in more details, beside requiring much energy, heating water contributes to 32% of emission as well. Following by other devices, the data is 28% whereas that of heating is merely 15%. Although refrigeration comsumes just 7% of energy, it emits quite huge amount of emission at 14%. In contrast, the proportions of cooling and lighting are still the two lowest number at 3% and 8%, respectively.