The graph below gives information about the progress of certain diseases during childhood between 1950 and 2000 in a developing country

The graph illustrates about the progress different type of diseases as AIDS, Malaria, Smallpox and Tuberculosis.It covers than less 50 years.
To begin with, the highest result Malarias diseases during childhood formed 14 million in 1950. This type of disease in 1960 formed approximately 10 million. Then in 1970 that diseases formed about 9 million and this year that type of diseases disappeared. The second largest result diseases was Smallpox. That type of disease during childhood formed approximately 12 million cases in 1950 and that illness was formed 10 million and about 8 million in two years 1960 and 1970 respectively. In 1970 that types of illness disappear.
In 1980 appears new illness named AIDS. That types of diseases formed about 6 million cases that year.The highest result that types of illness formed approximately 10 million in 2000. Then, the other diseases was Tuberculosis. The highest result was that types of illness formed approximately 8 million in 1950 and that illness declined year after year respectively.