The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different finds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different finds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line chart illustrated how people in a particular country consumed different types of food from 1979 to 2004.
Overall, there was a tendency of declining the consumption in three out of four kinds of meat. People in this country ate a wider number of chicken during this time.
The consumption of beef and lamb changed flexibly between 1979 to 1989. Subsequently, it tended to fall dramatically and it was around 120 grams and 70 grams per person per week respectively. Fish was the least popular one consumed just over 50 grams. It decreased as well but it is less significantly.
Chicken was the only one had the consumption soaring constantly. Initiating with just below 150 grams, it far increased and reached over 250 grams in 2004. Becoming by far the most popularity.