The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011

The Line graph above demonstrates the total enquiries obtained by the tourist information office in one city from January to June period in the year 2011. Looking at the graph, it is readily apparent that, the enquiry in-person and by telephone kept on increasing with a steep increase in in-person enquiry, where as enquiry by letter shows a decline.

In-person enquiry in january was just above 400 people which kept on increasing with 200 people till march. In April the enquiry showed a sudden rise to just above 1200, which kept on increasing steadilt to end the period in june at 1850.

By letter and by telephone enquiry in January was 780 and 840 respectively. Whereas enquires by telephone dipped down to 800 in February and later increased to 1000 in March and April, further peaking to 1600 enquiries in june. Whereas, enquires by telephone showed declined numbers to just below 400 till may and was same in june.