The graph below shows the percentage of part time workers in each country of the United Kingdom in 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the percentage of part-time workers in each country of the United Kingdom in 1980 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph depicts how many percent of the labor force in each country of the United Kingdom worked part-time in two different years – 1980 and 2010.

Overall, it was Wales that accounts for the lion’s share of the bar chart with the percentages of both years crossing the 30% mark: about 32% and 35% in 1980 and 2010, respectively. However, the trend is different for Scotland as in 1980, the percentage of part-time employees was just somewhere in the vicinity of 15%.

As per the chart, in 1980, England was the country with the second-highest rate – exactly 25%, which compare to that of Northern Ireland, was a five-third ratio. In 2010, the percentage of part-time Scotlander workers increased significantly to approximately 20%.

30 years later, the number of employees working part-time in Northern Ireland declined, which resulted in a 2% decrease in the rate. Scotland saw a different trend as the rate of 2010 nearly doubled that of 1980, which is synonymous with receiving an exponential increase. Similarly, England saw a 5% rise in the share of part-time workers, from 25% to merely 30%, which is about 5% less than that of the highest share of the chart.