The graph below shows the percentage of people going to cinemas in one European country on different days Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

The bar chart provides data on the proportion of people who went to movie theatres in each day of weeks in a European nation from 2003 to 2007.

Overall, residents in this country tended to go to cinemas on weekends, especially on Saturdays, but not on the first 3 days of the week.

It is evident that the percentage of visitors to cinemas peaked on Saturdays, which was 40%, 45% and 42% in 2003, 2005 and 2007 respectively. Besides, the data reported on Friday and Sunday were also at a high level with a percentage of 30% and above in all three years.

At the second glance, on weekdays, citizens in this European nation did not prefer going to cinemas. Specifically, from Mondays to Wednesdays, the figure was only around 8% to 20%, which was four to five times lower than the peak on Saturdays (45%). However, in general, Tuesdays were more popular days to go watching movies.