IELTS 10 Test 3 Writing task 1 The charts below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison

The two bar charts illustrates the destinations of UK graduates and postgraduates excluding full time work in the year 2008.

Overall, Higher number of graduates and postgraduate students engaged in further study while low number of graduate and postgraduate students did voluntary work throughout the period.

In 2008, the number of graduate and post graduate students that opted for further study was 29, 665 and 2,725 respectively. 17,735 of graduates opted for partime work which was 1000 higher than unemployment.

In the meantime, the number of postgraduate with partime work was 2,535 sudents being lesser than further study by 193 students.
Voluntary work accounted for 3500 graduate and 345 postgraduate students which was the least among other work that student did in 2008.