The line chart below shows the results of a survey giving the reasons why people moved to the capital city of a particular country Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart below shows the results of a survey giving the reasons why people moved
to the capital city of a particular country.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make
comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the key motivation for people moving to the capital of a specific country between 2000 and 2015. The overall trend for the period is of an increase in the number of moving to the capital city. Moving for studying was the greatest rise overall with a jump of approximately 62,000. Employment was the highest of any reason. But in 2015 this way the only reason that decrease. Adventure reason rose stably and steadily from 11,000 to 15,000. Meanwhile, the number of people relocating from their family climbed gently in 2000 to 2010, at the end it was levelling off at 23,000 in 2015. To sum up, "employment" was an increase in each of the four reasons for moving over the period.