The line graph below shows the cases of diseases caused by the X virus in Australia from 1960 to 1995 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below shows the cases of diseases caused by the X virus in Australia from 1960 to 1995
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given graph illustrates the number of people who caught the diseases caused by the X virus in Australia between 1960 and 1995.

Overall, it is clear that the number of cases of the disease increased rapidly until the mid-seventies, remained constant for around a decade before dropping to zero at the end of the period.

As can be seen from the graph, the infected people from the X virus stood at 50 and in the next 10 years, it rose gradually to 200 cases. In 1975, the disease rocketed and reached its highest point at 500 cases.

The number of cases remained at a peak for 5 years before decreasing by almost 100 in 1985. There was a sudden drop in the number of incidences from 1985 to 1990. It is evident that the X virus no longer created any illnesses for Australian people from 1990.