The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given line graph illustrates the Australian young adults' habit of fast food consumption over the course of 25 years starting from 1975.

Overall, the amount of fish and chips consumed decreased rapidly, whilst the demand for hamburgers rose significantly during the period shown.

In 1975, fish and chips' consumption was the highest with roughly 100 times eaten. In the same year, Australian teenagers ate a negligible amount of pizza and hamburgers (about 5 and 10 times respectively). Ten years later, hamburgers overtook fish and chips as the dominant type of fast food among teens.

From 1985 and onwards, the popularity of fish and chips plummeted significantly before hitting a low of about 39 times eaten annually. By contrast, the figure for pizza's consumption gradually rose to over 80 times eaten and remained unchanged for the rest of the period. A similar pattern can be seen for hamburgers, which reached a pinnacle of approximately 100 times consumed by 2000.