The line graph below shows changes in the amount of fast food eaten by teenagers from Australia for 1975 to 2000

The line graph below shows changes in the amount of fast food eaten by teenagers from Australia for 1975 to 2000.

The given presentation shows data on the consumption of fast food by Australian Teenagers from 1975 to 2000. The units are measured in a number of times eaten fast food in annual.

As is observed from the given data, teenagers have chosen to eat fast foods especially in Pizza and Hamburger, which were the most preferred food, in overall, compared to fish/chips. Fish and chips were the most popular food amongst Australian teenagers at the beginning of the period and then this title gave to hamburgers by the end of the period.

100 number of times eaten for fish and chips per year by Australian teenagers in 1975. After a brief decline in 1980, the consumption for fish and chips rose to a triple. From 1985, the consumption for fish and chips decreased at a constant rate to finish at about 40 in 2000.

The consumption of pizza and hamburgers started at a lower level compared to those of fish and chips, with about 9 and 15 times, respectively. After that, the figures for pizza and hamburgers increased rapidly within 20 years. After that, the more of Australian teenagers preferred to eat pizza and hamburgers, which increased to reach at about 80 and 100 times respectively.

The units are measured in a number of times eaten fast food in annual.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? 'times eaten fast food'?

100 number of times eaten for fish and chips per year by Australian teenagers in 1975.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

More details wanted for pizza and hamburgers.
-------------------------------
The best way to practice task I:

Step 1, Take about 10 minutes and read one essay by one of the following users:
http://testbig.com/users/dilbar
http://www.testbig.com/users/mrmo2610
http://www.testbig.com/users/xthangbm

or any other sample essays.

in this step, try to analyze how they develop essays, and even try to remember the words, phrases, and sentences they used in the essays.

Step 2, Write the essay in 20 minutes by your own. In this step, don't read the sample essay, but you can apply whatever you can remember from the sample essay to your essays, like words, phrases, and sentences. (It is not shameful at all)

Step 3, Submit the essay to testbig to check out. After the essay submission, you can read the sample essay again and compare. You will understand the differences between the sample essays and your essays.

Step 4, After received the feedback from testbig, double check the flaws of the essay like grammar, structure issues. So don't repeat those issues in the future essays.

Step 5, Try to apply the tips you learned from this sample essay to the next one.

Step 6, Continue the step 1 to step 5 and you will find out the big improvement.
-------------------------------