Essay topics: The line graph below shows the number of annual visits to Australia by overseas residents. The table below gives information on the country of origin where the visitors came from.
Given line graph and table illustrates annual visits to Australia by foreigners between 1975 to 2005. It is clearly visible that there is progressive incline in this trend.
The line graph shows that number of visits have increase of more then 3 folds. There is a steady rise between 1975 to 1985 and from 1995 to 2005. but during middle 10 years there is almost double trend. So numbers of visits have increased from 10 million to 30 million in these 30 years.
The given table explains comparisons of visits from five different countries to Australia between 1975 to 2005. largest visits have been seen by South Korea , from 2.9 million to 12.9 millions. Japan is next to South Korea from 3.2 million to 9.1 million. USA , Briton and Europe have shown similar range of increased number. China although have shown similar trend but has increased from 0.3 million to 0.8 million. Although with some differences overall rise has seen from all countries is from 8.8 million to 30.8 million.
- In some countries, many more people are choosing to live alone nowadays than in the past. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (61)
- advancement in technology has lost traditional way of living. do you agree or disagree. (56)
- IELTS essay, topic: the development of technology causes traditional skills to die out, agree or disagree? (11)
- Most of the schools are planning to replace sports and exercise classes with more academic sessions. What i s your opinion on this change? How is this change will affect children’s life in your view? (33)
- Some experts beleive that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (67)
- Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? (56)
- Some people work for the same organization all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organizations.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (63)
- whether or not someone achieves their aim is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree (56)
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of advertisements (61)
- many animals are becoming extint because of human activities . why is this happening and what should be done. (56)