The line graph below shows the percentage of tourists to England who visited four different attractions in Brighton Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below shows the percentage of tourists to England who visited four different attractions in Brighton. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the number of people visiting four attractions in Brighton – England.

Overall, Pavilion and Pier had an increasing number of tourists visited during the period between 1980 and 2010. At the same time, the number of tourists visiting Art Gallery and Festival decreased.

In 1980, the percentage of Pavilion visitors was about 23% while this figure for Pier was 10%. In 2010, the percentage for Pavilion visitors increased by 7% to 30% after it had reached its peak at nearly 50% in 1995. Meanwhile, the number of people visiting Pier experienced an increase of more than 10% to 23% in 2010.

Art Gallery and Festival shared the same decreased trends in the number of visitors during this 30-year period. In 1980, the figure for tourists visited Art gallery and Festival was 21% and 30% respectively. After a slight fluctuation during the period, the number of visitors going to the Festival was about 27% while Art gallery witnessed a sharper decrease to the lowest point of 9% in 2010.