The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present

The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present.

The map below illustrates the revolution of the village of Ryemouth in the period of 1995 and present.
It is clear that the biggest change in this village is the construction of the sports area to the north east. Additionally, on the far south of the village, the fishing port has completely disappeared.
Looking to the west south of the map, two sides of the high way have been added 4 more houses and the shop has transformed into the restaurant. Furthermore, to the north east of the village, the farming places and the forest park both have been replaced into the golf course and tennis court. The car park has appeared to the east of the hotel.
On the far south of the map, there was a fishing market and the café near the sea. The fishing market has been replaced into the apartments and the café still maintains its position.