The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day

The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day.

The illustration details the changes occured in an Art Gallery in 2005 and in this day and age.
A closer look at the map highlights one floor which has been reconstructed from a sleepy place to a flexible one with better infrastructure.
In 2015, to the south east of the art gallery, an exhibition room 4 used to located there. However, it devides to children's area and templory exhibitions. In addition, both the receptionist and stairs's place are slightly moved in the present. Aside from the stairs, the art gallery also upgrade a new life at present.
At the moment, both the cafe and gallery office are replaced by a gallery shop with a vending machine directly below. Because of that, there are much more space for using than in the past. Additionally, other rooms such as exhibition room 1,2,3 remain unchanged over the time.