The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005

The given pictorial data compares the information of various area of the Templeton sea-side resort in 1990 and in 2005.
Analysing the resort in in 1990, most of the fecilities noticed in the western side as parking and Railway station was availbale there. Moreover, in the north-west corner one hospital was situated alongside of the school near the river. River divide the resourt in to the two section as passed through the middle. Only two main roads crossing the river by two seperate bridges from the railway station to the eastern side.
Focusing on view in 2005, New railway line was added at the front of sea starting by railway station to the east side of the resort. In upper central are airport was buit; however, school and hospital were as it is. Supermarket was in between the existing as well as new constructed sub-road on the south-east corner. New highrise buildings were at the opposite side of the supermarket and on northern central area. Moreover, ferry service also added in 2005.
Overall, more accesible transportation system had created in 2005. While, some new infrastructure was also added on both the side of river as on western side residential and on eastern side industrial developement noticed.