The maps below show information about the change of Riverage college 30 years ago and now

The maps below show information about the change of Riverage college 30 years ago and now.

The pictures illustrate the transformation of Riverage college over a period of 30 years.
Looking at the picture, it is immediately obvious that the college significant changes, with new construction being added to the site and a number of rooms being converted for different uses.
The only facilities haven't been changed on the site in the 30 years are the Sports Hall, Library and Reception. On the right of Sports Hall where the former flower plantations were replaced by a set of steps. The connecting Sports Hall to the rest of the university still was the terrace, the old car park has been removed and trees planted in there.
Regarding the middle of the academy, four offices built above the Reception have been renovated into an Art Classroom, opposite to it was a Music room that didn't have 30 years ago. While the Library was unchanged, the refectory and the Common room are to the north and the south of the library were transformed into the Office and the Cafe, respectively.