The pictures below show the recycling process of wasted glass bottles Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The pictures below show the recycling process of wasted glass bottles. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The chart illustrates how wasted glass bottles are collected and recycled to new ones.
Overall, it is noticeable that there are 3 stages which include 10 steps specifically from gathering the used water bottles in some collection points outside the factories to making new ones ready for sale.
As can be seen obviously, in stage 1, wasted glass bottles are transported on truck to glass company after being collected from users. Then, in the next stage, these used bottles are washed under high pressure water and sorted out into three different categories due to the color of the glass: green, brown and clear. They are later transferred to glass factory to be crushed into glass pieces. In the third step, these debris are burned in a furnace at around 600 to 800oC to become recycled liquid glass. after that, the previous burned liquid glass is combined with newer liquid one before pouring into glass mould, at which the shape of glass bottles is formed. Last but not least, the bottles are used for different products before finally being on stage to be ready for sale in the supermarkets.