The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years

The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years.

The pie chart below illustrates the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in a decade. It was measured in percentage.
Overall it can be seen that other was the sharpest increase. Whilst Petros was fallen tragically.

Regarding the data 1995, coal was the biggest percentage which had 29.8%, followed by gas which was the second huger proportion was 29,63%. The third one was Petro, consumed 29.29% of the chart. Next was the nuclear which had 6,4% percentage and the last one was the other that took 4.9% from the chart.

However, in 2005 other rose 4.2% which was the highest spend of energy production. The second rise was nuclear, which was 3.7%, following that, there was a 1.13% of increment of coal which had slight similarities of rise with gas (0,68%). Finally Petro had the most surprising decreasement until about 10%.