The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years

The pie charts given below illustrate the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in 1995 and 2005. The data was measured in percentage. Overall, it can be seen that the significant increase was Other. While, the lowest percentage was Petro.

In 1995, based on the first pie charts, the largest percentage was Coal, which had almost less than a third. Difference from Gas as the second biggest percentage was 29.63%. Followed by Petro, it got 29.27%. While, Nuclear and Other had total 11.3%, which were the smallest percentage of comparison different kinds of energy production.

On the other hand, in 2005 Other showed a significant growth which had 4.2%. The second biggest rise was 3.7% from Nuclear. Gas run into the lowest climb, which was 0.63%. This was also the case for Coal, that had 1.13% increase. However, Petro had fallen to 19.55%, which was almost one in ten decrease.