The pie charts below show the most common advantages and disadvantages of Bowen Island according to a survey of visitors Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts display the result of a study of visitors to Bowen island about the main benefits and drawbacks of the destination.

Overall, the primary negatives of the tourist attraction are high living costs and the issues of the entertainment industry, whereas the main positives are the friendly locals and the stunning sceneries.

Half of the tourists point out the high cost of living as a disadvantage, while a quarter of visitors are not satisfied with the entertainment sector of Bowen island. The other quarter of travelers are not pleased with the weather and food quality of the island with 15% and a tenth, respectively.

Just above two-fifths of visitors prefer the nature of local people, and just over a third like the beautiful sceneries of the Bowen island.
Just under a quarter of visitors are attracted by the accommodation facilities and local culture with 11% and 12%, respectively.