The pie charts below shows the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013

The pie charts below shows the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.

The two pie charts give information about the sales of four particular retail sectors via online shopping in New Zealand between 2003 and 2013.
In general, it can be seen that clothes and traveling had a downward trend, while the figure for sales of film and books increased. Film and travel were the most common sectors on the chart during the period.
New Zealand residents only spent 19% on buying books being the lowest online sales sector on the chart in 2013. In contrast, the proportion of buying books slightly increased by 29% in 2013. Music and film made up 3% more in 2013 than in 2003, at 33% and 21% respectively.
Travel industries accounted for the highest figure for online shopping sales and spent 12% more than clothing in 2003. But in the last period, both the travel and the fashion category experienced a slight fall to 5% and 8% respectively.