The pie charts show the results of a survey conducted by a university on the opinions of full time and part time students about its services

The pie charts show the results of a survey conducted by a university on the opinions of full-time and part-time students about its services.

The four pie charts give information about the feedback of full-time and part-time students about their services, including IT support and opening hours.
In general, it can be seen that students are more satisfied with full-time jobs than part-time ones. The opening hours receive more positive feedback than the IT support.
Over half of the full-time students say they are very happy with IT support, while 20% is the figure for part-time students’ feedback. 45% of students studying part-time are not satisfied with IT support, and 30% more than full-time students. The proportion of part-time and full-time students who are quite happy has the same pattern, at one-third.
Most students are delighted with part-time opening hours, with 72% and 67% of full-time students. 32% of full-time and 23% of part-time students were quite happy with opening hours. The percentage of students not satisfied with this job accounts for the lowest, at 1% and 5% respectively.