The plans below show Ashford in 2010 and Ashford now Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The plans below show Ashford in 2010 and Ashford now.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two given maps illustrate the changes experimented by a place name Asford since 2010.

Overall, Ashford has become more modernised. Firstly, there has been a significant increase in the number of buildings. In addition, the passageway to cross the river Tam has been improved, and a small port has been constructed.

In 2010, Asford had only five homes. To cross the river Tam, habitants had to take a ferry. On the way to the city, greenery could only be found in one side of the path.

Since the year 2010, two more houses and five flats, located on the river's shore , have been built. Furthermore, the ferry has been replaced by a bridge and a yacht marina has been established next to it, with a new road leading to it from the town center. Lastly, trees were planted on the other side of the path leading to the city.