Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made reading passage TPO2 writing task 1

Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made reading passage.
TPO2, writing task 1

The author claimed that group working on projects are more beneficial for the organizations by describing some of them. However, the professor gave some examples to express the disadvantages and challenges of team working as following.
Firstly, the professor refused the involvement of all group members in most of the projects. He told that some of the members may give themselves free right and do not contribute to the project.
Secondly, the professor believed that even though only few group members are responsible and accomplishes the project tasks, but the result and profits of the project goes to all of the group members and no one will be aware of their names.
Finally, as the authors opinion, group members take the best decisions by negotiation and consulting with each other. Although, the professor disclaims this idea. He said the creative ideas and solutions can be rejected by some group members. Therefore, they may be convinced with wrong and inappropriate decisions. Thus, the project will not be successful.