The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002 Cambridge 7 Test 1 02 01 2023

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. (Cambridge 7 Test 1) (02/01/2023)

The table provides information in percentage on how consumers spend money on different items in five countries (Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey) in 2002.

Overall, food, drinks, and tobacco is the highest spending category, followed by clothing and footwear and lastly leisure and education expenses.

It is apparent from the table that Turkey and Ireland spend the most money on meals (32.14% and 28.91% respectively) while other countries only hover around 15 to 19%, the most being Spain (18.8%) and the least being Sweden (15.77%). The percentage of money spent on footwear and clothing in Italy is the highest in the five countries at precisely 9%, while others range from 5.4% (Sweden) to 6.67% (Turkey). Leisure and education take up nearly one - twentieth of consumer expenditure in Turkey, around 3 to 4% for Italian and Swedish people and roughly 2% in Ireland and Spain.