The table below shows the prices of a cup of coffee in 6 cities in Australia in 2010 and 2014 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The following table compares the expenses of a cup of coffee in 6 cities in Australia: Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, and Perth between 2010 to 2014.
It is apparent that almost the fee for a cup of coffee has an upward trend and Melbourne has significant growth. In addition, the price of coffee in Sydney is the highest throughout this period.
Moving to a more detailed analysis, Melbourne citizens paid for the highest proportion of change by 20,8%, from 2,4 dollars in 2010 to 2,9 dollars in 2014, raising 0,5 dollars. In Brisbane, both two years saw the same level, at 2,15 dollars for this type of beverage. In terms of Sydney, the figure for it jumped sharply from 2,8% to 3,17% in 2014 and Sydney dominated the price of a cup of coffee during this period.
There was relatively little change in the figure for Canberra, Adelaide, and Perth and it rose by around 7%, with 1,7$, 2%, and 2,25$ respectively in 2014.