These days many people leave their country to work abroad and take their family with them Do you think benefits of this outweigh disadvantages in terms of family development

The pie charts demonstrate the expenditure of European people in six various categories between 1958 and 2008. The data is calibrated in percentage.
To commence with the year 1958, money spent on housing was about 22% which increased by 10% in the year 2008. Expenses of travel/transport were nearly 8% at the beginning which was doubled at the end of the period. Money paid out for luxury goods was recorded for 7% which was inclined two rise fold in 2008.
However, money used in food was nearly 32% which declined up to 12% in the time period of 50 years. Whereas, an initial figure for money put in entertainment was 13% which was almost half in the year 2008. Moreover, wasting money on clothing decreased by 2% throughout the time.
Overall, it is apparently observed that most of the money was used for housing in the latter year whereas, in the beginning, it was spent on food.