The two Maps below Show Road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The two Maps below Show Road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

It is clearly shown in map that in 2007 City Hospital was not that much developed compared to 2010.In 2007,The City Hospital might had less patients compared to 2010 as we seen that 2007's structure had less facilities about Parking and transportation.
In 2007 the hospital which is surrounded by ring road had limited or combined Parking of Staff and public which shows it was not much popular throughout the time. Though in 2010,the City Hospital had Separated Parking and Government arranged a Bus station near it to make people more comfortable to reach to Hospital. Even by Seeing 2 roundabouts at Hospital Road which were not present in 2007,We assume that there must be traffic happen.So,to control traffic and to reach Patients quickly to Hospital it was arranged by Government.
The Development of Hospital area and Structure must Proved that the hospital hiked its value in 3 years and became One of the most Visited and Popular one.