the two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in canada in 2005 and 2010

Given are the two pie charts depicting the online revenue of the four retail sectors namely Electronics & Appliance, Food & Beverage, Video games and Home Furnishings during a period of 5 years, commencing from 2005.
Perceptibly, the sales of the Electronics & Appliance and Home diminished while the reverse was true for the rest over the given years.
On the subject of the amount of money received from selling online the Electronics & Appliances, it enjoyed widespread popularity among the sectors with 35% in total revenue in 2005; however, five years later brought a 5 percent slump. Likewise, that of Home experienced a considerable plunge from 25% in 2005 to 15% in 2010.
In regards to the value of the Video sold, it accounted for the least in 2005 with only 18%; by contrast, it leaped dramatically to 23% in 2010. Strikingly, Food & Beverage surpassed(vuot qua) Electronics & Appliance with 32% which was the highest sales in 2010 from 22% in 2005.