Write a letter to your friend in another town and invite him her to a party In your letter explain why are you having this party why do your friend to be there give directions how to get there You should write at least 150 words

Write a letter to your friend in another town and invite him/ her to a party.
In your letter explain:
- why are you having this party
- why do your friend to be there
- give directions how to get there.

You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Shams,

How are you and your family? Some days ago you informed me that you are getting a promotion from higher management, so what about your job evaluation status? I am not informed. Anyway, I am writing this letter to invite you on next Saturday in dinner party at my home.

You already informed it that beginning of the last month, God Almighty gives us a baby girl. It is the greatest and exciting gift for me. My relatives are encouraged me to through a “New Baby Born” party for our angle and I am going to arrange a ceremony as well in upcoming holiday.

I need some child-rearing tips from you because you are managing fatherhood since one year. So, your participation not only will be ornamented my party but also it would be helpful to me for getting parental advices.

Your private car will be better choice to come my home from your town. Nowadays public bus services from your city to here are not in a good condition. Another things to remember whether you use Srimangal highways it will better to reach my program in time because main highway is always in traffic congestion. If need any other help please call me any time.

Ok, see you my dear friend at the party.

Best wishes,
Arif

that beginning of the last month,
that at beginning of the last month,

My relatives are encouraged me
My relatives are encouraging me
My relatives encouraged me

you are managing fatherhood
you are a managing fatherhood

your participation not only will be ornamented my party but also it would be helpful to me for getting parental advices.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Your private car will be better choice
Your private car will be a better choice

Sentence: My relatives are encouraged me to through a New Baby Born party for our angle and I am going to arrange a ceremony as well in upcoming holiday.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and through

Sentence: Another things to remember whether you use Srimangal highways it will better to reach my program in time because main highway is always in traffic congestion.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Another and things

Sentence: If need any other help please call me any time.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to If and need