Writing task 1 the graph below gives information about how teenagers in one state in the united states communicated with each others

Writing task 1
the graph below gives information about how teenagers in one state in the united states communicated with each others.

the provided graph represents the US teens in a state they communicated to each other aged between 12 to 19 years. The Units are measured in percentages.

overall roughly speaking among four different types of communications sending emails was not most preferred and texting SMS increased gradually by the later years.

Looking
closely
at trends majority of teenagers spoken through mobile with 34%.Next to this face to face interaction was 32% roughly than text messages and emails with 28% and 15% respectively. A year later by December 2007 all three various means of communication like texting, talking to each other and talking on phones with 38%. By contrast, email was almost
close
20%.

later by September 2009, the proportion of teenagers experienced dramatic incline to 55% who are messaging but speaking one on one declined remained in the same percentage where it started. The percentage of email dipped to 10% by the end of the period.