You and some friends ate meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion and you were very pleased with the food and service Write a letter to the restaurant manager In your letter Give details of your visit to the restaurant Explain the reason for t

You and some friends ate meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service.

Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter:

Give details of your visit to the restaurant
Explain the reason for the celebration
Say what was good about the food and the service.

Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Last weekend I attended a party in your restaurant. I want to give you many thanks for your co-operation and quality food services. It was a fantastic and enjoyable program in my recent times.

Next month, one of my relatives is leaving the country to CANADA and she invited all of her relatives to celebrate her fare-well party and pray for well-being in future. Though, it was a good-bye session but everyone enjoyed all food items and other amenities.

Anyway, the hall room where arranged the celebration, a plenty of space was to move freely for children and it was absolute neat and clean also well decorated. All vegan and non-vegan items were delicious; especially I want to say about mutton curry, it was the best. And finally desserts items were delectable and sweeten. Restaurant staffs, they were so polite and cordial and met our all requirements. Please convey my thanks for them also.

I am really impressed about a complete arrangement in your restaurant. I would recommend your restaurant with friends if they want to make a program. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Arif

the hall room where arranged the celebration, a plenty of space was to move freely for children
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Restaurant staffs, they were so polite
Restaurant staffs were so polite

The second paragraph is not developed well.