You are looking for a part time job Write a letter to an employment agency In your letter i Introduce yourself ii Explain what sort of job you would like iii Say what experience and skills you have

You are looking for a part-time job. Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter
i. Introduce yourself
ii. Explain what sort of job you would like
iii. Say what experience and skills you have.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to express my interest in finding a suitable part-time position that matches with my skill set and previous knowledge.

As I am pursing my Master’s degree at the University of British Columbia in full-time, I am in need of joining in a part-time work that fulfil my living expenses. Since I am having theory as well as practical classes during the weekdays, I kindly ask you to register my resume at your agency that offers job vacant most preferably in the weekends. Also, as both my accommodation and University campus are located inside the city, please send me job alerts that ask to work in the city side. I would be ready to start immediately.

I possess three years of part-time experience as an Assistant Manager, in the recent years, in the food processing industry, so I would be grateful if you could find relevant job opportunity in the very sort of industry. In addition to this, I also have gained excellent inter-personal, time management and learning skills from my former experience.

I kindly request you to do the needful at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,
Krrish

a part-time work that fulfil my living expenses
a part-time work that fulfills my living expenses

Sentence: As I am pursing my Master's degree at the University of British Columbia in full-time, I am in need of joining in a part-time work that fulfil my living expenses.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

As
I am pursing my Master’s degree at the University of British Columbia in full-time,
I am in need of joining in a part-time work that fulfil my living expenses. Since
I am having theory as well as practical classes during the weekdays,
I kindly ask you to register my resume