You have recently moved to a new apartment and found some problems there Write a letter to the landlord and explain What do you like about the apartment What are the issues there Suggest a solution to fix them

You have recently moved to a new apartment and found some problems there. Write a letter to the landlord and explain

- What do you like about the apartment?
- What are the issues there?
- Suggest a solution to fix them.

Dear Sir,

Last month with the help of agent I have rented your 2 bedroom apartment on 29th Floor, Amoy Gardens, Kowloon Bay. While, signing the contract agent had agreed to arrange to fix for all the existing issues before our movement. But, unfortunately nothing is being done so far and issues still persist. This is main reason, why I am writing to you now.

We like your apartment as it is on 29th floor. Because of this fact there is less noise and air pollution. Moreover, view from the apartment is fantastic as bedroom window are opening towards sea. Certainly, this was one of main reasons we had agreed to rent your apartment.

However, there are few issues that we noticed,if there would be more I will update you later. Firstly, one of the doors of small bedroom cupboard is broken. Secondly, bathroom shower is not working properly. I think it needs complete replacement. I will arrange that by myself. Additionally, boiler in the bathroom is not working properly, probably the electric connection is lose. Perhaps this is fine now as currently summer is going on. Finally, I think the main concern is the leakage of water from Air conditioner pipe, if this problem is not fixed immediately building management will charge us penalty of 1500 dollars. Therefore, I would request to send a worker to fix these issues, first priority would be fix of air conditioner. My suggestion would be you can contact owner management office for workers as I heard they provide workers on the reasonable price.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
James

This is main reason,
This is the main reason,

bedroom window are opening towards sea.
bedroom windows are opening towards sea.

the electric connection is lose.
the electric connection is lost.

My suggestion would be you can contact owner management office
My suggestion would be that you can contact owner management office

The essay has a good language. It can get 7.5 or 8.0 without grammar errors.

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing. They are easily to check out.

---------------------------