You have recently noticed an increase in traffic in your residential area Write a letter to the responsible person at the local council to inform him her about the problem and say Introduce yourself and describe the problem What are the reasons for the tr

You have recently noticed an increase in traffic in your residential area. Write a letter to the responsible person at the local council to inform him/her about the problem and say
- Introduce yourself and describe the problem.
- What are the reasons for the traffic in your view?
- Suggest a solution to the problem.

Dear Sir,

My name is Sunil and I have been living in Laverton suburbs from past 20 years. I never faced any problem related to traffic congestion in my area as my residential area is far away from the main city center. However, since last week there is sudden increase in the traffic on the road near to my area. This is the reason, I am writing to you now to seek your urgent help to resolve matter on the urgent basis.

Currently all the traffic coming from city center is being diverted to Northen Avenue Road as there is some repair work going on XYZ flyover and probably this is the main reason of an increase in traffic on the road of Laverton suburbs.

To reduce the number of personal vehicles plying on the road such as cars and 2 wheelers, I would suggest that you impose an odd and an even number plate rule for time being until the repair work is complete. Eventually, this would cause some inconvenience to people; however, they would start using the public transportation such as metro and to some extent it can solve the overall traffic problems.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
Sunil

I have been living in Laverton suburbs from past 20 years
I have been living in Laverton suburbs for 20 years

there is sudden increase
there is a sudden increase

there is some repair work
there are some repair works

-----------------------