You should spend 20 minutes on this task The chart below show the amount of money per week spend on fast foods in Britain The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown bel

You should spend 20 minutes on this task.

The chart below show the amount of money per week spend on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

Have you ever wondered how much money do British people spend on fast foods? This lecture aims to present two things – first, the amount of money spent on fast foods like hamburgers, pizza and fish and chips and second, the consumption of the said items for 20 years beginning 1970.
As you can see in the bar graph presented, the high income earners or those who spend a minimum of 17 pence up to 40 plus pence fast foods earlier mentioned are those who have the highest expenditure. Conversely, those who average 13 pence a week are the so-called low income persons. In the middle of the illustration, the average income group whose expense on fast food ranges from 8 to 32 pence each week. Moreover, the highest commodity bought by the high and low income group is hamburgers. In contrast, it appears that the low income group prefers fish and chips than hamburgers. However, both the low income and average income people have spent more on fish and chips than the high income earners. Finally, the high income group bought more pizza than the low and average income people combined.
Looking at the line graph shown, the Britain has consumed more hamburgers than pizza or fish and chips. There has been a steady incline of consumption from 1970 up to 1990. However, the opposite is true for fish and chips, this has shown a decline from 300 to 200 grams in the year 1985. It has slightly improved at 220 grams the following years. However the incline is lower than the pizza consumption that has also seen a steady increase from 40 to 280 grams.