You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade labelled tea and pineapples in 2010 and 2015 in five European countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and ma

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade*-labelled tea and pineapples in 2010 and 2015 in five European countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The given tables compare the sales of Fairtrade tea and pineapples in five different nations in two years 2010 and 2015.
In general, the sales of tea and pineapples in five countries in 2015 were higher than 2010 while there was a drop of the pineapple’s sales in Norway and Germany.
In term of sales of tea, France was the market which had the highest growth, from 2.5million to 21 million of euros, followed by Australia at 8 million of euros in 2015 which was doubled from 4 million of euros in 2010. The lowest rise were Germany and Norway by only 0.2 million of euros.
As regards to Fairtrade pineapples sales, Australia showed a dramatic increase by around three times reaching to 48 million of euros which ranked the highest amount of sales. By contrast, Norway and Germany presented a fall in the sales of pineapples, half of initial sales to 2 and 1.9 million of euros in 2015, respectively.