The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade labelled tea and pineapples in 2010 and 2015 in five European countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Overall, throughout the time period, the average sale of tea was somewhere in the vicinity of 3 million euros, whereas that of pineapples clustered from 1.6 to 3 million. However, the former product witnessed several rises on different levels while the former had Norway and Germany as outliers, of which sales decrease significantly over the course of five years.

As per the chart, the amount of tea sold at French fairtrade saw a mere tenfold increase throughout the years – from 2.5 million to 21 million euros. Similarly, the sales of Austria’s and Netherlands’ tea doubled and went up two-thirds, respectively. In addition, when comparing the figures of Germany and Norway, both nearly stagnated with just a slight growth of 0.2 million from 2010 to 2015.

Regarding the chart depicting the pineapple sales of those aforementioned countries, Austria tripled, whereas Germany saw a threefold decrease throughout the time period. Additionally, from only two million euros earned in 2010, in the next five years, France had crossed the six-million-euros mark. Noticeably, Netherlands boosted its sales by five times while Norway lost its profit of nearly 1 million euros.