Your friend wants to come and spend his her holiday staying at your place for a week Write an apology letter to him her and say Explain why you can t do it on those particular dates Suggest some alternative dates and things to do

Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say
-Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.
- Suggest some alternative dates and things to do

Dear Rahul,
How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am happy that finally you had decided to come to my place and spend your holidays starting from 20th November to 27th November. But, unfortunately, on the same dates because of some company work I have to travel to Melbourne for a week. This is the reason, I am writing to you now, please accept my apology.

I would request you to postpone your leaves if possible to next month starting from 5th Dec to 12th Dec. As normally weather is pleasant during this time.

Just for your early information, I have planned couple of activities that I want to do with you once you are here. First and foremost, I know since your childhood you were interested in water sports such as scuba diving, paragliding but never get a chance to do those activities. Secondly, we will go to some of the star attractions of my city like Ocean Park, Disney Land and Repulse bay. Finally, here you can get a chance to eat Chinese cuisine of your choice.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you. Accordingly, I will apply for a leave in my office.

Regards
Rohan

I have planned couple of activities
I have planned a couple of activities