Essay topics: 05.11.2017
You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say
– what was the item
– why it was important that you get it immediately
– what you suggest the company should do now
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to complain about your poor service. On 1st November 2017, I purchased on your website a novel workstation Lenovo W550s with an additional battery and a doc-station. Moreover, I paid four hundred dollars for installation of all needed software on the computer. In overall, three thousand two hundred and twenty-five dollars has been transferred to your company but my laptop has not arrived yet. While the signed contract states, the delivery was scheduled on 2nd November.
The purchased laptop is so important to me because my previous one is out of order and fulfilling my job duties is impossible without using a workstation. In addition, on 5th November, I should present my project to the head of my department and partners of our firm; the absence of a portable computer means the assignment will not be finished in time. In other words, I am doomed.
I see two possible solutions to the existing issue. You may refund my money on a credit card and I will buy the item in a store that belongs to your rival or you can make a miracle and deliver me the expected item tomorrow morning.
I am waiting for your prompt response.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||subarshan||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 days ago||hakinguyen||84||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Singh009||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 18 hours ago||Sonal Prabha Mohan||73||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||coolchris2100||73||Read full essay|
|9 months 4 weeks ago||ahmedarbani||78||Read full essay|
|9 months 4 weeks ago||ahmedarbani||81||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 weeks ago||Annamoreto||70||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 weeks ago||Sasuke0789||81||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||prikshitsaini8||70||Read full essay|
- 08/11/2017You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.Say where you think you left the papers.Explain why they are so importantTel (77)
- 08/11/2017Some people think that if a country is already rich any addition in economic wealth does not make its citizens happier. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own kn (79.5)
- 08/11/2017You recently noticed a local restaurant that was offering a part-time job.Write a letter to the restaurant's manager. In your letter,. explain that you would like to apply for the job. give some details of any relevant experience that you have. (79.5)
- 07.11.2017 A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and (76.5)
- 07/11/2017 Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- 07/11/2017A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and g (71.5)
- 05/11/2017Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (79.5)
- 05.11.2017You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say– what was the item– why it was important that you get it immediately– what you suggest t (89.6667)
- 04/11/2017Your neighbours have a dog that is noisy at night. You can’t sleep. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter:– describe the problem with the dog– explain why it is important for you to sleep– outline what your neighbours could d (80.5)
- 04/11/2017 Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (82)