Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.Reason: The world today is significantly more complex than it was even in the relatively recent past.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or

Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.

Reason: The world today is significantly more complex than it was even in the relatively recent past.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Many of us believe that today's world is endlessly complex in comparison with our past, therfore, they see no use in knowing hisotory of the humankind for drawing today's decisions. As far as I am concerned, the claim as well as the reason on which the claim is based is not correct. We arrogantly assume that our knowledge, and miracles of modern technology have made us better than our predessors but these changes are supperficial and behing the thin layer of the technological dust we are still the same human beings with the same problems and emotions as our our ancient ancestors.

First of all, the infrastructure of modern society has elaborated dramatically in recent decades, in fact, the today's world has become more complex and obscure for an average person. The usage of technology such as the internet, cell phones, automobiles, aircrafts and stallites have changed the way by with we communicate, traves and interact. However, have our mind and souls altered as well? From my point of view, despite these changes, a human being is widely the same. We, our emotions, perception of the world have not altered, we are feel sorrow, regret and love, envy and other emotions which are well-known by the mankind. For this reason, we are able to understand and love classical literature such as Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare and Illiad by Homer. We may associate ourselves with these horoes and understand their motives and desires. In other words, despite the fact that knowledge and science hav changed our environment, we are still the same.

Therefore, our past experience is indispensable treasury which should be used for tackling problems of modren world. For instance, the history may give us understanding of current problems and let us find the root of the current situation. China and Japan have tensions with each other, the cause of this voltage is located in history of relationships of these two countries, in the 1930s Japan's army occupied China and atrocities which were committed by the Japanese Army have still created the tensions between them. Consequently, knowing of the hisotory may alleviate the negatiotions between them. In other words, our past should be used for solving problems to avoid repeating of previous mistakes.

In conclusion, despite the modern miracles the mankind is widely the same and thus our previous experience is an important source of information for tackling today's issues.

Sentence: Many of us believe that today's world is endlessly complex in comparison with our past, therfore, they see no use in knowing hisotory of the humankind for drawing today's decisions.
Error: hisotory Suggestion: history
Error: therfore Suggestion: therefore

Sentence: We arrogantly assume that our knowledge, and miracles of modern technology have made us better than our predessors but these changes are supperficial and behing the thin layer of the technological dust we are still the same human beings with the same problems and emotions as our our ancient ancestors.
Error: predessors Suggestion: processors
Error: supperficial Suggestion: superficial
Error: behing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The usage of technology such as the internet, cell phones, automobiles, aircrafts and stallites have changed the way by with we communicate, traves and interact.
Error: stallites Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We may associate ourselves with these horoes and understand their motives and desires.
Error: horoes Suggestion: horses

Sentence: In other words, despite the fact that knowledge and science hav changed our environment, we are still the same.
Error: hav Suggestion: have

Sentence: Therefore, our past experience is indispensable treasury which should be used for tackling problems of modren world.
Error: modren Suggestion: modern

Sentence: Consequently, knowing of the hisotory may alleviate the negatiotions between them.
Error: hisotory Suggestion: history
Error: negatiotions Suggestion: negotiations

-----------------------