The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

? The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity. ?Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This picture depicts the consequence of producing energy through water utilization. According to the picture, there are several levels that cause to make electricity. First, the cold water injected to the depth of earth approximately 4.5 kilometers. This place has the highest temperature and since to make cold water changed to hot. Second, the hot water production pumped up and placed inside the condenser in the shape of the gas form. Finally, the steam entrance to the turbine and twists it then the generator generates electricity for purpose of using in the household or industrial work. To sum up, this method of producing energy, called a geothermal power plant, which is innovative and safe from an environmental perspective.