The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stage to enable adjustment

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stage to enable adjustment.

The stipulated process chart evince the details pertaining different types of stages of goods manufacturing process including process of feedback.
Overall it can be inferred that some of stages of producing process which includes in information of feedback process.
At the first stage, raw material and manufactured components have been collected in storage. After that, product research and then designed and storage have been added in production planning. Then, the goods send for assembly and inspection. Thereupon, it sent to testing and after this, packaging of goods and then dispatch and sale it.
Moving towards to feedback process, it begins from sales. The next stage is production planning and market research. Thus in market research, there are two things noticed first is advertising and send for packaging. Afterwards, done the testing of design